Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So I have officially been absolutely horrendous about blog postings. It has been over three weeks since my last entry.

The first two weeks back in Dunedin were extremely low-key and I was trying to cut back on expenses a little after excessive spending in Australia/Fiji.

Last weekend was J Day, a national holiday to celebrate the legalization of marajuana. The entire Octagon was flooded with smoke and liberals advocating for greenness.

Sorry this is so short, but I am swamped with school that I need to complete before I leave this weekend. I am going to Kaikoura, a beautiful coastal town about 6 hours north Dunedin. I am jam-packing a car full of 5 kids and spending the night either in the car, or in tents.

Really looking forward to the journey because Dunedin can get boring after a while. Swimming with dolphins in the middle of the ocean Saturday morning and while watching, followed by hiking in the afternoon.

I have also been writing a ton for FanHuddle which inhibits my motivation on this blog.

I'll be sure to check in after the weekend and get better at keeping this updated for the remainder of my study abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment